Monday, March 23, 2020

Join My Google Classroom!

So our classrooms and media center have changed locations! 


We have an incredible opportunity to begin learning in a new environment! I miss seeing all of you, but I look forward to sharing a variety of ways to learn outside of the classroom. Each day I plan to share something new for you to explore. I especially look forward to making videos to share with you ways I am learning about new things at home. Each day, check my new Google Classroom and this blog for different opportunities. I would love for you to share with me any ways you are exploring or participating in the topics we cover. 

Please comment below with suggestions for topics you would like to explore. 

Here are some possible topics:

Gardening, Composting, and Vermicomposting (composting with earth worms)
Digital Citizenship (Being safe and responsible online)
EBooks and Digital Reading Sources
Trash to Treasure (Upcycling everyday materials into something new)
Animal Studies (I know we are going to look at a beaver dam)


AND MANY MORE!

Join me daily for new activities and topics to explore!

If you are interested joining my google classroom, check your ELA teacher's google classroom. I have posted a video with the classroom code on each stream. 



No comments:

Post a Comment