Thursday, April 9, 2020

Are You Bored? Need a Break? Check This Out!

Daily Distractions from NJMS

My friend and fellow librarian, Cindi Pettigrew from North Johnston Middle, has created a padlet called 


Like Giraffes? Visit the San Diego Zoo
live cams to see a variety of animals!
Each day Mrs. Pettigrew adds different fun activities to try or places to visit. So far, she has sent me to San Diego, Disney World, and a Harry Potter Escape Room; and I never left my desk! She is also posting fun activities such as making a cake out of a coffee mug in the microwave. Mrs. Pettigrew has graciously allowed me to share this with you, and I hope you will visit her sight daily for fun distractions when you need a break! 
Click the Daily Distractions above the giraffe picture to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment