Monday, April 6, 2020

Very Popular Titles Available in NCWiseowl!



You will never guess what I found on NCWISEOWL today!

Maybe you did guess by looking at the book covers. As I was searching for graphic novels and sports fiction to highlight in my google classroom, I found these fan favorites! There are 24 Jake Maddox books in this database, and several of them feature female main characters. We don't have those in print in our library. The e-book collection has #1-12 of your favorite (and my least favorite) character, Greg, in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series. I also saw 5 Big Nate titles.


You can access these titles through www.ncwiseowl.org. However, I have posted links to these FOMS Favorites in my FOMS Media Explorations google classroom in the classwork section.

You can also email me from your school email account, and if you are a JCPS student, I will gladly share the password with you.

I hope you will take a few moments to try these out!

No comments:

Post a Comment