Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Poetry in April



This Prezi by Andrea Taylor (I don't know this person, but I love this quick and thorough poetry lesson) would have been a great way to start the poetry month in April. We used Prezis quite a bit back in 2014, but I haven't made one since then. Apparently, others have continued to refine the process.
I think for my final poetry challenge this month, I want students to digitize their favorite poem. It can be a poem they created, song lyrics by a favorite artist, a Bible Verse, or a favorite poem. Prezi is a great equalizer in that everyone has access to the same tools and resources in creating their work (if we were at school - at home, some of us have better internet than others). Maybe I will have some great work to post here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment